ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rstuner

golf gti turbo
hi I am thinking of getting one and would like to know what the min for a laptop processor and ram and how much hard drive do I need to use it .I am thinking of getting a note book that is 1.6gig processor and 1gig ram is that enough thank you

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yes that's fine. So longs its running a version of windows (XP or newer) and has a USB port, it will be fine. I actually use mine on a netbook, which as you may or may not know, is equivalent performance wise to a very low power laptop.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
rs tuner doesn't support Linux so it wont work unless you can use some sort of software emulator or something its years since I played with linux

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
looks like you edited your post after I posted what I did. Yes you will have to either change OS or use a virtual machine.

golf gti turbo
just got a notebook running windows 8 2.8 gig processor and 4 gig ram 320 gb hdd will the rstuner work on this thank you