ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RT (2 bolt throttle) CHIP

HAS ANYONE WITH A CHAMPS ELYSEE MODEL 1.4 RT WITH THE TWO BOLT AIRBOX HAD ACHIP DONE BECAUSE IM STRUGGLIN TO FIND 1? cheers. tom.

FRST and 106 GTi

till now... cant really understand that 2 or 3 bolts air box!!! take you ecu off and type here the nº

it is a totally differnt throttle body on the car with the two bolt fixing. and different ecu. hill power dont do achip i live 2 mins away. nick at hp says he may eba ble to tinker it but not fully chip it.

FRST and 106 GTi

ahhhhhhhh... the thing is two bolts BUT on the TD not on the air box!!! mine is 2 bolts (11 i guess) holding the TB to the manifold.

on the top of the airbox theres either 3 bolts or 2 bolts and a small screw. the one with3 is the chippable model as as its the normal rt but the 1 with 2 is the 1 i have and i cant find a chip does any one who has this car have 1???