ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RT vs RSI

its rubbish mate. exactly the same. one place also used to say that they had bigger arches over the 16v. also complete rhubarb!

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 13 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Andi RT on 11 February 2005

i keep up with valvers upto 60ish then they easily pull away

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Fecking arse!!!!
ha perhaps your car is sh*t then mate lol........ha ha

oh dear... your reading the max power haynes manual arnt u?

i have a suggestion for your book.... do u have a lighter?

excuse me mate i think youre on the wrong site

you dont own a clio.

thing is it is a very useful book and tells you a lot about the cars and how to do things.

Quote: Originally posted by Andi RT on 13 February 2005
excuse me mate i think youre on the wrong siteyou dont own a clio.thing is it is a very useful book and tells you a lot about the cars and how to do things.

i dont own a clio?

whats this then?

http://www.cliosport16v.net/images/mycar/frontside3.jpg

i should think i know a lot more about clios and modifying them than ya max poooer book

Not a Clio

dont have to own a clio to be here unless this is another new rule?

Most of us have owned clios which is why were here.

I saw a copy of that guide once, if i remember right doesnt it tell you how to fit neon washers?

If I still had my 1.2 and I was modding it more, Id buy one.. bits like alloy pedals etc.. looked like a good guide for some stuff etc..

i have both haynes manuals for my clio, and both are pretty useful, helped me wire up my sub and amp etc, so i wouldnt say they are complete crap, lol

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

some of the book isnt too bad, i remember using it on Lunners car as it gave a good guide to lowering it.

Got soem good ideas and tips in it, but wudnt bother to read it for fittign neon washers :S

Quote: Originally posted by Has 16v on 13 February 2005
but wudnt bother to read it for fittign neon washers :S

Yea.. Did you follow my guide? Was pretty easy to do on the Williams.. (also put some up the A-Pillar)

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 13 February 2005Quote: Originally posted by Andi RT on 11 February 2005 i keep up with valvers upto 60ish then they easily pull away[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Fecking arse!!!![/QUOTE]ha perhaps your car is sh*t then mate lol........ha ha

Lol, Yes my mate, my car is really slow!! Ive never heard so much bull in my life, I could destroy an RT changing up at 4k ffs!!

Quote: Originally posted by Andi RT on 11 February 2005

i keep up with valvers upto 60ish then they easily pull away

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Fecking arse!!!!
ha perhaps your car is sh*t then mate lol........ha ha

Lol, Yes my mate, my car is really slow!! Ive never heard so much bull in my life, I could destroy an RT changing up at 4k ffs!!
what do you drive?

this is a funny thread. do u read max power too and believe adding stuff like a chip and an induction kit will gain you 30 bhp?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 13 February 2005

this is a funny thread. do u read max power too and believe adding stuff like a chip and an induction kit will gain you 30 bhp?
I do, i do !!

cmon man keep up with it ;)

Max Poo Sticker = 20brake

LED Washer jets - 5brake per side

stick on fuel flap - 10brake

god dont u just want to see wot my car looks liek after the rehaul i did tonight :p

[Edited by Has 16v , No offence to any Max Poo followers]

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 13 February 2005

Maybe he has a few of them ebay mods on!? must be running at least 200bhp! :p