ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RTOC National Day inc French Car Day Resu

Shame not more of you guys turned up heres the results anyway.

Fastest 1/4 mile of the Day was Phil Gibson @ 13.42
Fastest Reaction time was 0.476 i dont know who that was though as they didnt bring there timing slip to me.
Show N Shine Winner was James Smith with 19 16v turbo and the first 19 16v turbo to join the club, Runner up was Craig Ward.
Couple of spot prizes were given out during the day, Rod Harrison, Member no 5, has been in the club for 11 years and has a very tidy example of a Renault 5 GT Turbo.
And James Willdays extremely bright engine bay.

Good weekend had by all, lots of drunk people saturday night.

Watch this space for details of next years.

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Im afraid the fastest reaction time to my knowledge was my second run at 0.401 so all I have to say to that is "Bo Selecta":D, the run was 16.4 on Sunday and Im aiming for just under 16 next time :eek:

Sorry didnt mean to be showing off :oops:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I went but not till sat evening. did u see the blue ali g 5 driving round with jungle is massive on.

si_5 - defo goin to york then?

m beat featuring general levy- increadible (sure thats what the tune is called ) ;) i almost went along with a guy from work who has a gtturbo but i couldnt make it at the last minute :(