ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RTX Voice Software

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Just seen this and it’s bloody impressive!

They’re advertising as RTX, but people have it working on 10xx series cards too.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I had a feeling you would already know about it @SharkyUK

I can imagine a lot of streamers will be taking advantage of this once it’s out of beta.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I had a feeling you would already know about it @SharkyUK

I can imagine a lot of streamers will be taking advantage of this once it’s out of beta.
Definitely mate - some of the follow-on work is looking pretty cool, too. The GPU is becoming more and more general-purpose each generation and offers some incredible processing power. Coupled with natural language processing, AI, real-time language translation on-the-fly... who knows where it will lead. Some of the tech has been around for a while but it's only now we are seeing the necessary performance and hardware architectures to make it happen.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen this and it’s bloody impressive!

They’re advertising as RTX, but people have it working on 10xx series cards too.

I tried installing the other day, and the installer simply spat at my 1080ti.

Haven't looked up any work arounds as yet.