ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Run out 13th June South Wales

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
A Couple of My mates and I are heading up to Wales for a weekend as we came up last year for a drive about and then a run out with the Local Pistonheads boys and girls, was Epic fun -

IMG_2691.jpg

We are meeting up with a few Scoobynet / pistonheads members again on the 13 June with a plan to go for a drive -

Start out in Merthyr and go down towards Neath, over Onllwyn, across the Black Mountains, Llandovery, onto the Builth Wells road, cut across at Beulah, Newbridge on Wye, Llandrindod Wells, Builth Wells, Upper and Lower Chapel, Brecon and then back down to Merthyr

Thought I would mention it on here in case any CS People were not heading down to FCS and wanted something to do.

More details will be updated on the Scoobynet thread - Click Here

I will try to remember to keep this one updated though for anyone interested.

C

clvs2222

My local roads, might be up for joining you guys, keep us updated.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Meeting point sunday 13th Provisionally set for McDonald's at the retail park in Merthyr Tydfil at about 10am. And aim for a 10.15am start time.

Plan is above, Drive out, Stop for a Bite to eat and continue drive.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
If anyone local can make it Plan is -

Planning to start out in Merthyr meeting at Mc Donalds for 10am, leaving at 10:15 and go down towards Neath, over Onllwyn, across the Black Mountains, Llandovery, onto the Builth Wells road, cut across at Beulah, Newbridge on Wye, Llandrindod Wells, Builth Wells, Upper and Lower Chapel, Brecon and then back down to Merthyr