ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running Live Cable

Hi Guys and Girls

New to the forum, Only got my 182 last weekend! But have a question, I appologise if its a common question but I couldnt find the answer after looking around!

I want to wire my amp into my clio, But I cant find a suitable place (Without having to drill a hole) to run the live cable from the battery terminal. The only place I havent looked is under the black plastic that covers the windscreen washer fluid (Because I didnt have any tools on me at the time) - Is there a gromit under here or will I need to drill a hole?

Thanks

Ben

Last edited:
  Golf TDI
there is a grommet that is for your bonnet release cable . very simple and easy option mate , in your passenger footwell :) i ran mine there when i had one .

I've noticed a few bottles are in the way and insulating material, did you take these off and rip the material away?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yeh i just unclipped the pas resivour and pushed it to the left then i could see the grommet i didnt have any heat/sound deadening there. just pull it off i assume!