ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

running too lean

clio rs mk2 ph1
hi there,

my clio 172 is running too lean on higher rpm's 4000+.
I have sent the datalogs to Henk (fastchip), he sais there is something wrong with the fuelsupply.

new fuelfilter installed , no airleaks on the manifold, fuelpressure on idle is 2,5bar and vacuumhose disconnected 3,5bars.

could it be the clogged injectors? fuelpump?
I am going a little crazy, I don't want to replace everything.

somebody with experience with injectorcleaning? how can I get the little filterscreens out of the injectors?

thanks,
arjan

clio rs mk2 ph1
thanks for the offer, but I live in the netherlands.
there is a company nearby that can do them, but is cleaning the answer of my problems???
I tried to test them myself with compressed air and some fuel in it and 12V on them.
I saw a nice jet, but that was on 7bars...

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
It maybe, but I don't know much about renaults!

Have you tried taking the fuel rail and injectors off the car and trying to start it? Should show you the spray patterns then?

clio rs mk2 ph1
have to do something, i'll remove the injectors and try to remove the little filters inside, and clean them ultrasonic.
maybe that will do the job.

thanks for replying