ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rust

182 Spiced

have any of you noticed some spots of rust on the body... mainly around the back wiper or even anywhere else?

RB182cup&golf gti

yeah i noticed some brown spots on my bumper but its plastic and it just came off - i was like RUST! f**k!!

Yeah i was polishing my car the other week and thought i saw some kind of rust around the rear button of the boot, i tried to polish it thinking it was something else but it wasnt!!!
Havent done anything about it though!

182 Spiced

how can silvers be prone to this....

ive got one on the boot and one on the roof... it doesnt scratch off... looks like is a warranty jab as you said... contaminated batch of paint... surely not, is this poss...?

Dunno, but I think it happened on 172s too.. (mk1).

Is Titanium the same colour as used on the Mk1 172? I cant remember why it happened, but Im 90% sure people posted about it then!

182 Spiced

here we go again! redial ...my left shocker just starting leaking too... fun days ahead at reno!

cheers guys

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by 182 Spiced on 21 April 2005

here we go again! redial ...my left shocker just starting leaking too... fun days ahead at reno!

cheers guys

how easy is it to see if shockers are leaking, i know a few have had this fault?

as for the rust, could be fibres in the air which have settles on car and started to rust, cant see it being the car itself.