ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rust

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
A 2011 clio I put a new rad support sub frame on at work this morning. Watch out for that one people 😣

F8FF3D23-122D-4AD0-BD40-A1758BBCACB3.jpeg

95BC5BBA-01E6-4BD2-A265-A841044FC4DE.jpeg

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Most of its in my eyes still haha, even the safety squint didn’t help. Was lovely this morning doing it, rain soaked so was just raining rust and crap all over me.

Customer wanted to view as I was doing it as I think he was curious how rusty it could possibly be for an 11 plate car.

I’ve been quite surprised seeing some of the cars in the garage recently with rust. Some of the VAG stuff like similar age polo’s to this, rotten as a pear through the sills. These cars seem so new to me having really old bangers so it always shocks me.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Renault dont even stock the correct replacement part for the 200 either, the bracket is in the wrong place on the radiator supports.

Need cutting and re-welding, at which point you may aswell get one of the aluminium aftermarket variants someone makes on the fb groups.