ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS midlands peeps

Hi all

right im thinking of meeting again at good old donny services (nottingham) around 7am on the sat of world series then taking a slow drive down (especially as im taking my gt)
anyone game??? I could do with at least one person as my 5 sometimes needs a jump ;) but would be great to have alittle convoy down

cheers
matt

Bus w**ker
I might have to meet you down there mate as I'm on the Alpine stand so will probably need to be there earlier, but I'll let you know when I know myself lol.

Anyone staying over for the full weekend? If so see THIS THREAD.

Sy

Trophy #267
You doing collectors parking again Mat ?
Not sure day(s) yet and what wife is doing but be inclined for Sun but shall see.

Bus w**ker
1. Matty J
2. Gray
3. n0rm
4. Sym0n

Ok I've now decided that I'm only doing one day. So I'll see you at Donny Park about 7(ish) on the 4th.

M1 -> A43?

Bus w**ker
We could always hook up at Leicester Forest East services or Watford Gap for one big convoy? Would need to sort the timings out though, which could be a pain in the arse TBH.

Bus w**ker
Well it will take us about 30 minutes to get from Donnington Park. But if you're leaving at 7:30 you're gonna be about an hour behind us.

TBH you need to set off earlier. ;)

RB 197
So are the yellow bellies leaving earlier now to meet us at Leics Forest East at 7:30?

Simpson bellied and proud ;) It's down to my Bro really he's the moaning ninny. LOL. Saying that if we set off at 8 w'd prob miss the queues :rolleyes:

Bus w**ker
Punch him in the face and tell him you're setting off at 6:30, if he argues tell him you're sending n0rm round.

Trophy #267
1. Matty J
2. Gray
3. n0rm
4. Sym0n
5. Wolf359

Donnington @ what time ?
LEicester @ what time ?

and u not answering Matt now your a bloody R26 owner ;)