ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS pics

I stayed in the same Hotel as the guy with the Delorean - cool car

anyone know whos trophy that is - Had a nice alpine head unit and just wanted to know the model as the surround did not stick out and it looked like it should be there not like my existing sony unit which sticks out miles!

oh yeah forgot to say I went on Saturday and only stayed 2 hrs coz it was raining so badly - drove all the way from cardiff the night before - thought the weather would be ok so didnt really bother with jackets etc - was cool though so loads of cars spin off - wish I had gone today though!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by timsclio172 on 11 September 2005
I stayed in the same Hotel as the guy with the Delorean - cool caranyone know whos trophy that is - Had a nice alpine head unit and just wanted to know the model as the surround did not stick out and it looked like it should be there not like my existing sony unit which sticks out miles!

Probably mine if it had an Alpine headunit. Was it this one: http://www.leemather.plus.com/stuff/alpine2.jpgLink

I chose it because it fits nicely and doesnt look too after market.

nice 1 Lee - yeah thats it - coincidentally I bought the same one today - it looks much better than the sony one I had - much more classy. Only problem with it is the tilt mechanism is faulty so am picking another unit up tomorrow.

also sounds sh*t hot compared to the sony

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one, it is a nice headunit.

Im just waiting for the adaptor for 05 Clios so I can use the dash display and steering controls.