ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S1600 Rallycar

Ph2 1.6 16v
Would it not be easier to have a flappy panel gearbox on these cars (if they are allowed). Having to take one hand off the wheel to shift increases work load dramatically.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thats ace, the guy standing in the road taking pics after the first few corners was a bit of a mentalist

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
<3 Rallying.

Someone show this to a chav, some REAL handbrake turns there..

Would it not be easier to have a flappy panel gearbox on these cars (if they are allowed). Having to take one hand off the wheel to shift increases work load dramatically.

No because in rallying the hands are removed from the wheel a lot to feed it round. This is unlike racing on track where you are meant to keep your hands in one place and not feed the wheel. The reason is the turns are just too tight on most rallys. Therefore a lever is a better option.

ibiza cupra
i would get well travel sick if i was a co driver. imagine being thrown around like that at that speed and not being able to look up to see where you are going because you are reading lol.

umumuumbbbllllaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr (splat)

Ph2 1.6 16v
No because in rallying the hands are removed from the wheel a lot to feed it round. This is unlike racing on track where you are meant to keep your hands in one place and not feed the wheel. The reason is the turns are just too tight on most rallys. Therefore a lever is a better option.

Thanks brad :cool:

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V
That´s fu***** fast, I´ve been driving on these roads already myself (normal style;)) whenn I was on holiday at lake Garda in Italy....