ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SA54 SSS Clio

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Was pulling onto the roundabout at bottom of the M25 and thought I recognise that car! I am assuming you were teaching at the time. The purple bits look cool against the yellow.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Which junction of the M25... 🤣

apologies for the state of it 🙈

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Which junction of the M25... 🤣

apologies for the state of it 🙈

I was in the BMW and that is filthy, so I am in no position to comment! Was the roundabout down from Junction 4 that meets A21.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I was in the BMW and that is filthy, so I am in no position to comment! Was the roundabout down from Junction 4 that meets A21.
If it was after 12:00 then I was on my way home ! If it was after 10:15 I was on a lesson 😁

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If it was after 12:00 then I was on my way home ! If it was after 10:15 I was on a lesson 😁

Sorry should of said! Was about 10.35 as was on my way to work. It looked like you were on a lesson 👍 Surprised I have not seen you before! When I was 17 and learning to drive wish my instructors car was like yours!!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Sorry should of said! Was about 10.35 as was on my way to work. It looked like you were on a lesson 👍 Surprised I have not seen you before! When I was 17 and learning to drive wish my instructors car was like yours!!
Ah yes, I was on a lesson! I don’t usually teach south of the river but I come over every Wednesday to Orpington to teach my friend and then usually pop to Sevenoaks to spend some time with my dad. 😄