ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sa559 rear shocks? What are they?

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Hi. I’ve had a look at the rear shocks on my 182 and it looks like they are called primeline SA559. I’ve never heard of them and can’t find the same ones when I googled them.
They look pretty new but are they junk and should I just swap them out for proper cup ones?
Replacing the rear springs so they have to come undone either way.
Cheers
1E421249-A65B-4244-B3FF-7D799565890B.png

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Look like a motor factors special I'd say. I'm no expert, but I'm under the impression you want the proper genuine shocks on these.

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Look like a motor factors special I'd say. I'm no expert, but I'm under the impression you want the proper genuine shocks on these.
I’ve got a set of proper cup ones on shelf but would save them if these are any good. I’m guessing junk as other ones on eBay with same manufacturer name but not number are like £30 a pair but wanted to check.