ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sabelt Cruise control bracket & other sport wheels

E46 M3
I like this (I made by own very similar). Regarding the buttons be aware that you will need resistors if you use them for cruise to simulate the oem buttons.

Following this with interest! Great idea and look forward to seeing the outcome. The option of different coloured buttons is a good move too. Personally i'd like black and red (to suit the Trophy).
Mark which arrangement would you like? As I see you would like some reds too

Better pics of the item
6 button
20150804_181135_zpsb9ohwsf9.jpg

20150804_181108_zpsszeea90w.jpg

Fantastic setup, I'm after one myself please mate for an OMP wheel, four buttons (Black), i'll keep horn in't middle so no need for more than the OEM style setup. Do you wanna PM me?

Mk1 1.8 16V Turbo
Right guys who can help, want to change my steering wheel to one of these, need a hub (Must cancel indicators etc) the Sabelt wheel and then i can have one of these brackets as i think they are cool as ****..... oh and anyone near Rotherham in yorkshire than can help me fit everything for some beer tokens please:grin:

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Right guys who can help, want to change my steering wheel to one of these, need a hub (Must cancel indicators etc) the Sabelt wheel and then i can have one of these brackets as i think they are cool as ****..... oh and anyone near Rotherham in yorkshire than can help me fit everything for some beer tokens please:grin:

Just get a Momo Hub.
Phase 1 clio indicator stalk, you just need a small part off your current indicator stalk and transfer it to the phase 1, this will also do your horn aswell.

Mk1 1.8 16V Turbo
Just get a Momo Hub.
Phase 1 clio indicator stalk, you just need a small part off your current indicator stalk and transfer it to the phase 1, this will also do your horn aswell.
Dont really want to do that been told if you get the right hub it will work, but thanks

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Dont really want to do that been told if you get the right hub it will work, but thanks

I've had 2 aftermarket wheels now both with the Momo hub and I'm fairly certain the hub has nothing to do with the auto cancelling indicators.

You literally just pull a clip off your current stalk, move it onto phase 1 and the indicators work as normal.

Volvo S40
I've had 2 aftermarket wheels now both with the Momo hub and I'm fairly certain the hub has nothing to do with the auto cancelling indicators.

You literally just pull a clip off your current stalk, move it onto phase 1 and the indicators work as normal.
This. It's a white plastic tab you need to swap over. You should see the difference when you compare the Ph1 and Ph2 stalks.

Mk1 1.8 16V Turbo
Right I have just ordered my steering wheel, (thanks llls) could I order a six button bracket please red horn the rest black please
Just my boss to sort out now

Mk1 1.8 16V Turbo
Anyone local to sheffield who could help with fitting all this once i have all the bits please.... beer tokens in it.
willing to travel to you, just never messed with air bags before and the wiring side of it scares me a little!!