ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saints Row : The Third

1.8 Civic EX
Is it a demo though? I downloaded it and it just went on about creating a character and uploading it to the community. Is there any actual gameplay?

No idea, I've seen it on there but not downloaded it yet. It's called initiation something or other so maybe is just like an intro to the game

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
FLOL! Was that just a tiger in the passenger seat of a car?!

Goliath I
Awesome! (my luck)

Maxed out my lovefilm rentals as Deus ex arrived yesterday...

Just got home and found they've sent me this too! Can't wait till the mrs f***s off to bed

Was fully intending on getting this, but for the past couple of days I've been watching some mong play through the ENTIRE game on youtube after initially looking for reviews. I know what you're thinking; "why can't I be as cool as you, Bollo?" - well the simple answer is, you can't.

Looks great and just as ott and mental as I thought, but I'll definitely be saving my money now.

Awesome! (my luck)

Maxed out my lovefilm rentals as Deus ex arrived yesterday...

Just got home and found they've sent me this too! Can't wait till the mrs f**ks off to bed
Yeh, they're upping the number of discs you can have at home on your subscription - there should be a little note in with your disc. Which is nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I've seen the entire game played out in realtime as if I were playing it.

I'd only play it till completed and probably trade it in anyway.

Fiesta ST-3
why would you watch it all in real time? The idea of a game is to play it, surely.

I got it on thursday, it's mental. They've put some thought into it for sure.

Goliath I
Yeh, they're upping the number of discs you can have at home on your subscription - there should be a little note in with your disc. Which is nice.

Cool, no message but checked my account and my title allowance has gone up to 3 :)

Played it for a bit last night, takes about an hour to get into and spent half hour creating my character.

The cutscenes ate brilliant. Doesn't differ much from the second one so far. Punching a girl in the face, her running away screaming 'help, he's gonna hurt me' chasing after her and slamming her face into the pavement was a highlight.

Done a few side missions which consist of destroying everything in sight. Graphics are rather inconsistent and blocky.

But it's nay bad so far

Clio 172
My sister in law got this for her 13 year old, after he told her it was like MW3 lol
So I asked her how many soldiers go around smacking Taliban over the head with a large purple dildo?
Shes taken it back after the wife and I explained its defiantly an 18+

Fiesta ST-3
haha, it's a good 'pick up and play' style game... you don't have to get into it, can jump in and do a few missions etc.

It's completely online coop too which is a nice touch. Playing through the entire game with a friend FTW!

Goliath I
I've bit really started the main missions yet, just going round buying property and doing side missions. Those big muscly f*****s are a pain in the arse though!

I love the fact you can park as many vehicles as you like in your garage, use one and it's still accessible.

And the quick carjack is awesome!

Bus w**ker
Where did you order from? Gamestation has been showing as having no stock for me all day. :( I really wanna dildo you. :eek:

AK

M240i
Only thing that's annoying is its a 2 player only (as far as I could see).

I was hoping for a GTA type multiplayer.

I've decided this game looks pony. Probably entertaining to under tens, but they should be out doing something slightly less disturbing.

Bus w**ker
gamestation - genki edition sold out quickly, they still have stock of normal edition though.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/saints-row-the-third-121756?pageSize=21&searchTerm=saints row

Genki was sold out this morning at 7am when I looked and didn't come back in stock. The boggo version was priced at full RRP till this afternoon for me, but it dropped to £19.99 (probably cached) so I've ordered that. Let's see if they are better at sending me games than The Hut or if I end up with yet another PS3 game FFS.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Cheapest place to get this on PC?

16 months on - via Steam ;)

Picked it up for £4.99 the other week and with all the additional DLCs, it came to around £7.49. Much prefer it than GTA myself - which to this day, I still can't get into. Totally OTT as others have said, but rewarding all the same. Would like the opportunity to co-op in this if anyone had it on PC?

D.

16 months on - via Steam ;)

Picked it up for £4.99 the other week and with all the additional DLCs, it came to around £7.49. Much prefer it than GTA myself - which to this day, I still can't get into. Totally OTT as others have said, but rewarding all the same. Would like the opportunity to co-op in this if anyone had it on PC?

D.

I would co-op with you but might be a bit easy as I maxed out the levels and with all the skill points i just used them for invulnerability to everything lol.