ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsing Omnia i900

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got one, used one? Whats you view of it? I've just been offered a upgrade and it looks to be a good phone. Smaller than a iPhone and hopefully more reliable than a SE..haha

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha funny stuff. Theyre smaller than a iPhone. Tom they any good or any better recommendations? I know your pretty clued with phones..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
PM ady, he has one.

Personally i cant stand winMO stuff. but if you don't mind it then its decent.

Citroen DS3 DSport
i900 - 112 x 56.9 x 12.5 mm

iPhone - 115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm

Almost identically sized and the i900 is slightly thicker.

Perhaps you are comparing the Samsung Tocco to the iPhone?

98.4 x 55 x 11.6 mm

Citroen DS3 DSport
There is a size comparison at the start of this i900 Youtube vid. The i900 is a very nice phone. Had I not bought the iPhone then I'd probably have bought a Omnia.

[youtube]YgaoMDqUrOY[/youtube]

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah it's a nice phone and a good size but I prefer the Omnia as it has more functions and the ability to install sat nav software onto it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well i've ordered the Omnia...haha!

Orange are giving me the phone free, 600 minutes, unlimited txts, insurance, and a 250 mb internet bundle which is normally 70 quid for 36.50 a month..

Also they said the phone has 16 gb of memory as standard?

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Got it and used it for the wkend. Must say i'm more than happy with this phone..:) Pretty quality..

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i have it sat in front of my configuring it for a user...good functionality, but the touch screen doesn't even 'touch' the iphone tbh...

Broken Diesel Megane :(
got my omnia last week. so far its an excellent phone. texting takes a bit of gettin gused to, but overall i am chuffed to bits with it. considerably lighter than the iphone too.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
got my omnia last week. so far its an excellent phone. texting takes a bit of gettin gused to, but overall i am chuffed to bits with it. considerably lighter than the iphone too.

Yep it doesnt sit bad in the pocket at all. I'm a fan. :) Was playing with a iphone earlier and dare i say i prefer mine..16gb too on a £35 tariff for me. Unlike the iphone which needs to be a £75 one.. :)

Txting though...umm yeah it does! haha! I've sent a few dodgy txts now. One saying "yes mate lubricated" when it was supposed to be "yes mate blaitantly"...lol

Broken Diesel Megane :(

Yep it doesnt sit bad in the pocket at all. I'm a fan. :) Was playing with a iphone earlier and dare i say i prefer mine..16gb too on a £35 tariff for me. Unlike the iphone which needs to be a £75 one.. :)

Txting though...umm yeah it does! haha! I've sent a few dodgy txts now. One saying "yes mate lubricated" when it was supposed to be "yes mate blaitantly"...lol

yeah mate. on orange, 600 mins with unlimited texts for £35 per month. cant complain.

yeah texting has become a chore!!! i am lost without the littl e wand thing. sent one at Ali the other day to which i got a reply "use your f**king stick you pleb!"

felt like stevie wonder needing my stick lol!!!