ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quake 2 remaster

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I've been playing through Quake 2 with my little boy on the PlayStation Classic and absolutely loving it, now it appears there's a proper remaster of it! I'll be downloading this as soon as I've got the PC reassembled (hopefully tomorrow if the thermal paste arrives). Amazing gameplay, one of the best soundtracks of all time, what's not to love?!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
It’s on Gamepass, I’ve been playing, brings back fond memories

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I don't really remember Quake 2 to be honest. First one I played over and over, and then I was massively into Quake 3 Arena. That and Command & Conquer were my PC gaming addictions back in the days!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I don't really remember Quake 2 to be honest. First one I played over and over, and then I was massively into Quake 3 Arena. That and Command & Conquer were my PC gaming addictions back in the days!
Those were the halcyon days of FPSs. No monetisation. No grindy unlock trees. Just red and blue teams fighting it out with the emphasis on skill.

Simple, fun and addictive gameplay. Something that I think has been lost in some ways over recent years.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If I remember correctly Quake was the first first person shooter that utilized both keyboard and mouse. Good times!