ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Galaxy S2

That is 1 bloody good deal!
I just got mine last week from vodafone £36 a month £90 quidco hopefully for 900 mins unlimited texts and 750mb internet.
Don't know how good tesco coverage is?

The phone itself is amazing, I had a iphone 4 before this and I don't think I would go back to be honest.
 
How long have these been out, I dont want to get one as every samsung i've ever had is ok for so long and then goes down hill fast
 
Yea I had a brief play on one in O2 the other day, they don't feel or look amazing, but the feature set combined with that deal at Tesco's is a real pulling point.
 
Back
Top