ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Galaxy..

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ordered one over an iPhail for various reasons.

£33 a month for 18 months, unlimited everything, a fairly decent tariff IMO!

Anyone got one? Decent?

koi

Audi S1
Very light and the screen is very clear however feels a bit fragile, don't think it will last if it's tossed about so would get a case for it

I'm trying to decide between the Galaxy and the Desire at the moment. I tried them both out at the CPW and to be fair the Galaxy's screen was immense and it was pretty rapid as well.

The Desire is a nice phone and I'll probably end up choosing this as I was concerned about the Galaxy's build quality and don't think it will last the 24 month contract they all seem to be on.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
had one for 2 days as a replacement for my 3gs. battery was awful, kept crashing and felt like a kids toy so I got a real phone - an iPhone 4. Hope you get a money back guarantee with it as they are pants

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
they are. Would easily recommend the desire over this. Galaxy had the potential to be a good phone but samsungs software is glitchy, the battery is terrible and feels like it was made to a budget of 50p

Fiesta ST3
had mine for a few weeks, updated to latest 2.1 software, all running sweet, no glitches at all

froyo 2.2 is out with flash support :) need to update to it soon

customisation on this phone is unreal, thats what apple is missing

A girl I know has one. Broke it after about 24 hours! Apparently they're pretty fragile

I've no idea how anyone can break anything Samsung. Everything Samsung I've had/my mates have had have been indestructible, even after getting dropped in 3m deep swimming pools, going through the washing machine, getting covered in paint/thinners/catty dust at my work, they still work spot on.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
They are awesome phones but the battery is very poor. Got 3 days to decided if i want to keep mine or not. The screen is amazing too. Not had any glitches or crashing and if i keep it i hope i don't get any. Not sure what is installed but not had any update notifications yet...

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
had mine for a few weeks, updated to latest 2.1 software, all running sweet, no glitches at all

froyo 2.2 is out with flash support :) need to update to it soon

customisation on this phone is unreal, thats what apple is missing

thats what jailbreaking is for!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Great, phone got delivered this morning, phones locked to another network.

I now have to wait until next week until o2, the incompetent arseholes send me out a replacement.

Pricks.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted. They are complete c-units at the call centre too. Fkin useless!!
Well good luck... I love mine now, some of the apps though are too addictive! Robo defense for one!!

I was in the three shop at Bluewater tonight trying out the Galaxy S again when one of the sales team told me they aren't allowed to sell them at the moment as they are being recalled. I asked him why and he said it was nothing to do with software just that some were randomly dying.

From there I went into CPW and asked if they knew about the recall, the guy said he hadn't heard anything of sort and if there was a recall it was probably just 3 and their dodgy software.

Has anyone else heard anything? I can't figure why the guy in 3 would say it for no reason?