ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung LE26R88BD Lcd Tv

Need to get a 26" LCD TV for my Xbox 360 and PS3.

This samsung seems good value for money, anyone have one who cares to comment?

http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/sto...m=null&tm=null&sku=723054&category_oid=-28723

723054.jpg

v6
Not much help but I'm getting the 32" version delivered on wednesday. After asking around on avforums it was either this or a sony one (KDL-26T3000). Dixons were the cheapest too (can get £10 off by using SAVE10 code).

Last edited:
i wont be getting it from Dixons... i'll just price match them when I go into work tomorrow.

All the write ups on the new samsung range are excellent, and they sure do look very clear and sharp.

32" is far too big for my bedroom, 26" is perfect :)

172 Cup
Can't really go wrong with the Samsungs. Granted there's better TV's out there, for a premium, but for "bang for buck" the Samsungs are hard to beat.

Tangoed Works
i wont be getting it from Dixons... i'll just price match them when I go into work tomorrow.

All the write ups on the new samsung range are excellent, and they sure do look very clear and sharp.

32" is far too big for my bedroom, 26" is perfect :)

thats what i thought mate. went out for a 26" came back with a 32". you can never have a big enough tv, especially when the 32" was only £50 more than the 26".

This was from tottenham court road btw.