ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung S23A700D Monitors

Bought two of these from Overclockers, they have a fantastic deal on at the moment!

Usually £~270 each, they do a double-pack for £400, BUT Samsung also have a "claim the VAT back" promotion, so I'll end up paying about £330 :D (had one of my monitors die on Monday so couldn't resist picking up a pair!)

Paid for saturday delivery, they're bloody good monitors for the money! Anyone else trying 120Hz/3D? 120Hz seems so much better, and just tried BF3 in 3D and that's quite impressive!

I have the 27" 950 model. Its a great monitor but suffers from slight backlight inconsistency. However, that is a total non-issue for a gaming monitor IMO. The 120hz makes everything look like a million frames per second (so long as your hardware can keep up).

I haven't really tried the 3D stuff yet. I found the Tri-def ignition software to be somewhat rubbish. I will eventually get around to sorting it out though.

Aye not that bigger fan of the Tri-def, but I've installed the latest version from the web over the top of this, and it's much improved!

Your'e exactly right about the 120Hz, wouldn't go back, ever! The colours on the monitor are fantastic, I've come from an LCD backlit also so have a black wallpaper that's actually black and not grey is cool!