ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod qu.....

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

thinkin bout going up to the Pod in the Williams... Both me and my bf want to have a go driving it up the strip...

I know its £15 to sign on... Would we both have to pay it???? Cos it will only be one car going up the strip, and the number of times it would go up would be the same as if only one driver was registered to drive it.... as u have to queue etc....

Any one done this before? What do u recon?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Not sure about Pod, but at York you both pay, and you get 2 numbers on the car. Still have to queue :cry:

Mercedes AMG GLE 53

I am pretty sure you both need to sign on because of insurance purposes. i.e if only he signed on and you crashed and got hurt you would not be able to claim.

Dave

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

well went up today - and wore wrist bands, and each time I went up, the bloked asked me to show the wrist band grr lol. Poss only way is to take sellotape or whatever to swap the band over hehe.