ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

santa pod today who was there

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the micra actually went back in time it was so quick.

terminal was 88mph iirc.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Is there rwyb Mikey? Not sure I want to drive 400 miles to watch the Norris Evo snap his diff....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Mikey 16v has got a vid of me doing a 13.4....which I really want to see;) .....no other exterior vids though the rest were in-car...

podtimeapril1stbq7.jpg

MERCEDES CLS AMG
60 foot time is still average dude - you need slicks. 12's are on the horizon and a 2.1 or 2.0 sec 60 foot will see you in that time chart

185lb/ft dCi
sorry to just hijack the thread here, got to strike while the iron is hot,

matt how much is delivery on that used dci80 intercooler and where do i pay?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I got a 2.1 on a 13.15 run....but lost the time somewhere on the change to 2nd...gonna try some cut/semi slicks like r888's so I can drive to and from the strip and still run in the Castrol Challenge for road legal shizz..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I thought you were off here... I recognised you from your gumball vid....what was the capri running?

Clio172cup, Capri 3.9 V8
I thought you were off here... I recognised you from your gumball vid....what was the capri running?

very slowly lol

15.71@87 which is my fastest time in the capri If I lose the weight (back seats spare wheel toolkit etc) I reckon I could knock off almost 1/2 a second.
but hopefully will have a new motor V8 fitted soon

In my clio 172 cup I managed a 14.804 on my first day I went to santa pod and never bettered it.