ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest saturday

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol

Chris you need to 'man up' ;)

+1

Here's the pics of Chris' paddling
IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

SG9 Forester STi
good to meet a few new faces people, shame about the weather, but was fun laughing at a saxo with twin tail pipes and also vicky!!!????!! did you say i ran over a squirrel or you did?

Lol you ran over one! When I got to it is was rolling around like, well something that had just been run over. RIP cs squirrel.

Really enjoyed the meet was good to meet loads of other members and see some new faces :) I thought we had a good turnout considering the weather forecast. Awesome choice in venue Tim and I hope we can all do it again when it's warmer. :D

Nimbus 197
i would of gone in!!!! if i had spare clothes and i could of stayed longer!!! x.. mayb next time!!! x.. TIMBOB GET SOMETHING SORTED!! ....

Clio Sport 172
hello people i was the guy with the black n orange 172 at the front sorry i did not mingle much as i could not stay long. i would have came over sooner but my little boy was playing up. i did talk to guy but didn't get hes name (had a red top on) .

some nice cars there but my fav was the yellow megane :)

shame it was not this one :p 2009-renault-megane-trophy.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
hello people i was the guy with the black n orange 172 at the front sorry i did not mingle much as i could not stay long. i would have came over sooner but my little boy was playing up. i did talk to guy but didn't get hes name (had a red top on) .

You have very good taste :cool:

That yellow Megane aint all that apart from being faster, newer, better built, more comfortable ;)

EFA ;)

I'll give you that it's not as expensive as your SC 172 Cup :rasp:

big boost cup
Apart from being faster, newer, better built, more comfortable etc....

I'll give you that it's not as expensive as your SC 172 Cup :rasp:[/QUOTE]

I will give you everything there apart from the FASTER bit Tim.

Milltek'd clio 182

shame it was not this one :p View attachment 58829

That was mark fella, i was the one standing with him in jeans an a black hooded jumper, nnice to meet you fella, loving the tangoed look

Clio 200 cup
Tim your car is a SMS skip on wheels! (covered in dents/full of s**t/always on the back of a lorry/bright yellow) lmao

Jokezzzzz

Last edited:
  big boost cup
Thats a lie you wont spend money on anything for you car bar fuel and your little OCD thing you got going on lol.

Clio Sport 172
That was mark fella, i was the one standing with him in jeans an a black hooded jumper, nnice to meet you fella, loving the tangoed look

hello mate thanks it was Iver st-orange or that nice skoda green, but as my mate did the green on hes saxo i had to go orange, might be selling it as i want a silver one now.