ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sash's new bus - stickered up [Pics]

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
As some of you may know, Sash has taken a change in direction with her career. After passing her ADI test in December, she's about to start teaching actual people* !!

Car's all ready and raring to go. Took a few shots tonight for the website .. bit different to the normal thing from me so here goes. LDC (the company) wanted some interior shots as it's a new car to their fleet.

It's a brand new MY13 Citroën DS3 HDi90. Seems to be a great car to learn in as it's a box on wheels with rather good visibility from the drivers seat - no enormous pillars in the way like Corsas etc...

Anyway, hope you like !

8720408695_4664931ed2_c.png

Citröen DS3 - Pass with Sash by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

8721529610_6e1f71bd8f_c.png

8721528192_49b0905a4b_c.png

8721530766_5de878ca6e_c.png

8720402617_510196fe8f_c.png

8720414325_f988a82336_c.png

8720412137_3443aab54b_c.png

8720413795_6ca77650e5_c.png

* If you need lessons or knows anyone who does in the South Essex/North Kent area, then please get in touch :approve:

:evil:

Nice car, plate is good too. Almost thought the doors were going to say Cliosport.net with those colours ;)

53 Clio's & counting
Stickorrrz are part of LDC franchise - no choice (bar the obvious).

This is Sash's car Russ - not mine ;)

I know it's not yours lol - You took the photos, therefor you had seen the stickers on the car did on say CS and you did nothing about it, Therefor you are held responsable :rasp:

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Think these are the coolest small hatch on the market these days; if I was buying a small engined new car then I'd want one of these. Interior is decent.

We get loads of these in at work, cool little motors. I like the ones with the funky colour schemes, I resprayed the mirrors/roof on one from black to fuschia pink, was pretty cool IMO :eek:.

If I had a mrs I'd make her buy one!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Thanks guys :)
I'm really happy with the car, there are times when I miss the RB, but this is going to earn me money not cost me!!
Its quite funky, i think the colours go well too.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant stuff Sash! Wish you all the success with it, really do.

Got a great car anyway from an attractive pov.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Need a few more bookings and I can quit my full time job and do this full time!

Renault clio 2005
Looks a smart Car And a big well done on qualifying Think the figure of people who sign up to be an adi and fully qualify is around 12 percent. See quite a few ds3 as instructors cars round these parts so must be a good to to teach in :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Looks a smart Car And a big well done on qualifying Think the figure of people who sign up to be an adi and fully qualify is around 12 percent. See quite a few ds3 as instructors cars round these parts so must be a good to to teach in :)

Say 100 people apply to be an instructor, only 50.4% of those 100 pass the PT1 Theory, of those 50.4% only 44.9% pass the PT2 Driving Ability and of those 44.9% only 28.3% will go on to complete PT3 Instructional Ability.
So the pass rate is quite low, yes. Another reason to make sure the instructor is actually qualified as there are so many that aren't!

Will this be your personal car too?

either way, I hope those alloys are coming off in favour of some steel wheels... They look a bit nice to destroy on curbs lol

It's my daily too, the wheels can stay for the time being, it'll be my fault for letting them get too close to the kerbs anyway ;-)

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
South Essex you say, may see you around. Where are you based, alot of my friends are about to start lessons. Look out for the Maroon Classic Mini.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Basildon/Billericay-ish.

www.passwithsash.co.uk

Can I send you some business cards ? :eek:

For every client that pays for a lesson, I'll send you a Mars Bar or Double Decker !

Of course :)

I'll stick them in College (Epping Forest) and I'm more North East London/Edge of Essex. Buckhurst Hill/Loughton/Woodford. But I have friends in Basildon/Billericay, can give them to the rest of Essex Mini Club, plenty of new members joining :)