ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat-Nav under £200

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Hi all

Any ideas on the best sat nav for under £200?

Thanks in advance

Sy

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Yes thats what my g/f was getting me through work, however its now out of stock.

Oh well, off I go out to buy one then lol.

Cheers

Sy

The Beast MK4
I may partake.

I assume you have to relocate the ariel to pick up a decent signal? Or am I talking pish.

Clio DCi 65
Get the tomtom1 mate,

Picked one up second hand the other day for £90! and it came with the speed camera locations!

106 GTi
I may partake.

I assume you have to relocate the ariel to pick up a decent signal? Or am I talking pish.

I purchased the additional antenna thinking I would need it, but it works fine without it through the front screen wherever it is placed.

RenaultSport 197
Navman F20. Does the job great and accurate every time!!! It's not let me down yet after about 5k miles of using it.

I think they are as low as £100 now.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
I may partake.

TomTom One has the new aerial in which is like 7 aerials in 1 so works alot better than the previous 300/500 & 900 :)

Most get away without the use of an external antenna!

RB 182
The new TomTom One XL is out on Wednesday so expect the others to come down soon I would have thought. The new one is about £250ish.