ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav

Does anyone know of any companies that do in built sat nav?
Was thinking about maybe getting it in my car. If anyone has any websites or info that would be great!!

Focus RS, 182 gone
my m8 brought the software off ebay for £1 then put it on my phone, all i had top do is buy a gps receiver and a bigger SD card. Works mint and its the latest version tom tom 6, with all the speed camera data base on it

Focus RS, 182 gone
make sure uv got the latest firmware on ur N80 tho, version 4, because the bluetooth is crap on V3. Dont take it to one of them repair centers to have it done tho, because they dont update the numeric software. I paid a tenner at a local shop to have mine done. Key in *#0000# to check, it needs to say V4.???.???.???

Focus RS, 182 gone
it needs to be flashed, dont try it on your own pc, if you fu*k it up, the phones useless. Theyll do it in the shop in about 15 mins or so, text messaging is improved as well, cus it usually frezzes, and the phone will crash a lot less often.