ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday 13th Feb Castle Combe

Caterham 270R
Cool looking forward to it . in theory you have been to a meet at castle combe last year when you bought my splitter

Hopefully its on your 172 :cool:
??;)

lol fair point, was on a slightly smaller scale though.

yep its still on there, managed to survive a whack from a fox the other week aswell. the arch liner was not so lucky. i'l make sure its clean time aswell, just in case anyone gets snap happy...... it was a mess last time you took some pics.

Caterham 270R
We will be photo happy thursday ........

It looked cool the last time i saw it great car. look forward to catch up dude

LY R26
1. Bux
2. Will
3. Ali babba
4. jim cook
5. Mr_p
6. the_prophet (hopefully)
7. ash

sadly i'll be coming cus the pompey saints game is sold out already, will need to leave by 12 tho.

Storm Grey 200
Eurgh I want to try and come along, but Im replacing my radiator and sump this weekend after an unpleasant drive the other day....

Megane 225 F1
What time you going to be leaving bath as im out im bath friday night. You guys know anywhere safe to leave my car overnight

Caterham 270R
What time you going to be leaving bath as im out im bath friday night. You guys know anywhere safe to leave my car overnight

Is there anywhere ??

i am getting to Combe for 9 when it starts. 2 of my mates are bringing their Scooby's , Luke is bringing his Corsa VXR and Ben's bringing his Rover 220 turbo...... Not clio's but never mind;)

Will be good fun

Bux

Golf GTD
My mate should be coming too, might see him around there. He just bought himself a Seat Ibiza 1.9 diesel :)

Megane 225 F1
Is there anywhere ??

i am getting to Combe for 9 when it starts. 2 of my mates are bringing their Scooby's , Luke is bringing his Corsa VXR and Ben's bringing his Rover 220 turbo...... Not clio's but never mind;)

Will be good fun

Yh do you know of anywhere safe to park over night?

Caterham 270R
Um yea will do. John the old marshall got abit funny about parking on the bank ( again )last week so i will be by the bar ash

Monaco Blue 172
thing is never been to coombe b4 (know where it is pass it all the time)

you guys all park up in a certain spot or something?? and is anyone gonna be hitting the track ?

Caterham 270R
Well the plan is maybe park up at quarry and watch for abit take some pics and drive to different locations for more pics and some food ??

Will be a good day if afew of us come got 10 poss clios plus all our mates with scooby's , corsa Vxr's astra Vxr's Etc...........

Pm Will with your details and we can text you where we are.. ??

Monaco Blue 172
1. Bux
2. Will
3. Ali babba
4. jim cook
5. Mr_p
6. the_prophet (hopefully)
7. ash
8. marc
9. Steve + Co

Flame red 172
Hey guys, im pretty up for this if it’s dry!

Im new to Bristol and cliosport but been going combe for years now!

Likely I will be on my lonesome so go easy on me! I'll be feeling like Mr no mates! :p

What time are people planning on getting there? Is everyone still parking up around quarry car park?

Megane 225 F1
Theres a few new people going. A few of us from bath n bristol area are meeting at baths odd down park and ride before at 8:15. Your more than welcome to join us.