ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saubers big-money hook-up

Listerine & Poledo
there's a Skysports report if you prefer.

JA isn't the best commentator, but he is very knowledgeable and has some well rounded opinions.

Unlike Sky, whose only opinion seems to be that everyone could win everything, why not try it with a FREE £10 BET!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i seriously dont see what anyones really gaining from this!!

other than sauber will loose any support from people who dislike the chelsea football team!! (which is quite a large number of people)

Listerine & Poledo
Not many people in the UK give the slightest toss about Sauber, they're too busy primarily bumming on about McLaren and Red Bull.

I don't care about football at all, least of all the premiership, but if it means Sauber are getting a fistful of Reubels, it's all gravy.

What's more confusing to me is what do Chelsea stand to gain from having Sauber emblems around the ground where they could advertise Lucozade or something?

We'll see.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
I like Sauber, I think F1 should should stick to F1. You dont see Caterham with QPR stickers on the car.

Listerine & Poledo
This isn't Superleague Formula remember, it's F1.

Whoever wants to pay to sponsor, can. (subjct to not being banned products or services).

I still can't see it though..... Chelsea....and Sauber.....?

Fair enough, money's money.