ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

save looking silly

clio sport 172
right lets see now :
unsure.gif
so has any one ever been sat in a car park , kicking out the tunes, and play ps2 if got one , and othere such iteams, and sat ther for a wile then gone to stat the car and it say NO cus you have taken your batty to low to start the car with , well i have the solution , little box of trick that will sit on the power line ,or remote line so that you cant go bellow a set voltage , and there for be able to satart the car and not be sat there looking the prat as evey one leaves you there, the question i have is , how many people have done this , and would be interested in one of these little box of tricks ? add i a list if any one interested or wants to coment .

Titanium 182
He doesn't want his PS2 to drain his battery so much that after a 2 hour Gran turismo sesh in maccy D's his car wont start.

I think :)

Recaro'd 182
made perfect sense to me lol, you want a alarm or light to come when the voltage drops below a certain level? fair enough :p

1.2 Clio
Fro mmy understanding voltage drop is not necesserily a dependancy upon whether the car will start or not....The BEST thing to do is run deep cycle batteries. If it was as easy as an alarm when voltage drops, or a cut off then surely everyone would do this?

A Flamin' Red one
Fro mmy understanding voltage drop is not necesserily a dependancy upon whether the car will start or not....The BEST thing to do is run deep cycle batteries. If it was as easy as an alarm when voltage drops, or a cut off then surely everyone would do this?

I thought this was going to be a funny take on the op's post then... :rasp:

Honda civic ep2 05
my mate would want 1 he fell asleep watching a dvd in his car last month and battery went dead lol

clio sport 172
well sort of looking at make ing then up and selling them , sorting out one at moment , and bat dose not need to be totla flat , just if it drops bello like E.G 11.2 volts your not going to star t the car and you cna get to that very easy witha sound system , which this can sork on as well on the remot line to the amp , so if people are interested , lets start a list and if it pullls off i will look at getting a few made up and a cost worked out