ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saw my first ever 200T!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Was leaving Southend on the A127 yesterday around 13:00 and saw a LY 200T in front. Must say it did look better on the road than when I've seen them static at shows... I was in my Clio 182 :)

The 200T was a 63 reg.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
They are pretty rare but they also look the same as any other mk4 clio so really hard to spot them. I only tend to notice them as they have different DRL than the others.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Like someone just posted in Clio Discussion, there's only around 700-800 in the UK, so still a rare sight really.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've seen a couple, saying they look identical to normal Clios is a bit OTT, but they are very subtle. Whenever I see one I have to have a second check before I'm happy it's a Renaultsport, but they stand out enough over the normal ones to make me do that double take.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Just realised a neighbour has one in white.

I saw it and thought that looks ok, then I saw the little badge on the back. This is the first one I've noticed on the road, it just looks like a high spec Clio but doesn't stand out enough as a sports version to me.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
It looks RB though, so is it with a name change or is it a different shade to RB?
I had a French blue one as my company car for a bit. Ordered in that colour as reminded me of RB. Nothing like RB IRL. Agree the colour should be brought back.