ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo VT? Crash A40!

182 Whipppp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419269001.878202.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419269053.609771.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419269063.460129.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419269082.295120.jpg

Deserved more than 6 months for this, total helmets!! The woman could have been killed!

Idiots, they should've been driving with family members.

Also, what date was this?

The Welsh road is terrible for traffic.
It must have happened in about 1999 or so, no one's got a paxo anymore!

I can't believe the stupidity of the driver!!

Idiots, they should have got longer, it remind's me of that crash not so long back, the Audi S3 & RS3 driver with another innocent family. I'am surprised the Saxo wasn't more crumpled though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just relieving to see the people in the other car were okay on the whole.

Saxos can actually hold up pretty well, I spanked one pretty hard once but got it back on the road.

182 Whipppp
It says August last year.
Most people probably break the speed limits now and again, but do it when there's no other sod on the road!!!!

182 Whipppp
This one reason saxos, 106's and corsa's etc are expensive to insure for young drivers, when retards drive like this!!!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
What a shaft

As above doesn't look like 70 mph shunt in a saxo. They usually fold up like a crisp packet in a microwave.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
sorry!

In my defense, it was fucked.
and it was a saxo. :p

Water pump was gone, I paid £150 for it as a non runner, stripped the rear beam off it and sold that for £130 with the brakes lol

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
This is local to me :|

The boys involved are/were always ragging their cars through town and racing up that same road.. the part of the road they were on is 3 lanes wide.. 1 lane down hill and 2 lanes up hill for overtaking slow moving vehicles with double white lines to seperate, its a long straight section and reaching three digits on the speedo (even up-hill) is easy before you have to pull back to single lane, people race up it all the time! and on this occasion they were 3 cars deep going up and the Seat coming down had no-where to go!..

I'm glad they got prison time! lets just hope they come out the other side and have abit more respect for the roads!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As well as being jailed, they should be hot with the emergency services bill.

Accidents are accidents I appreciate that, but when you're convicted of driving like a c**t, you should have to pay for the people that saved your life.

That article is a bit misleading, they make it sound like the Saxo crashed into the other car at 80mph. You'd need to sweep it off the road with a brush and shovel if it did.

clio v6
yes agree its obviously braked down to 40ish then collided as all 3 would be dead and shreaded.and these are like foil i know my mate has a body repair garage and ive seen what happens just with a rear shunt on a saxo.The 3 idiots in the saxo should count themselves lucky.