ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saying goodbye

Mondeo STTDCI

Said goodbye to "Sexy" today. Off she went, to a lad with a surprsingly similar name to mine, me being David Wilkinson and he being David Wilson.

Still, off she went for the princely sum of £5250. Depreciation sucks. I MAY even have had a tear in my eye.

Now wheres my 182?

Mondeo STTDCI

dealer still hasnt given me a delivery date apart from "maybe 1st July".

Thing is I REALLY need a car by Monday so have been looking at bangers to get me by.

Went to see a HORRIBLE Fiesta earlier up for £350. I could hardly get enthusiastic about it could I?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Why not rent a car for a month? you could get a nice car that would cost you the same amount if not less than an old banger. you can rag the tits off it, and give it back at the end! you wont then have to worry about selling it.

Go buy a car from a garage and return it before 1k have been put on it or its been your for a month and say you dont want it and they give you your money back.

Mondeo STTDCI

lol @ renting a car! Thats like throwing money down the drain!

The last couple of times I have done this I have broken even or made a profit! So today I went and bought a relatively good condition H reg Fiesta 1.1!

Dunno whats happening but the market for the old ones seems to be really lively lately. Think its due to the DVLA and the tax laws and SORN etc and councils getting rid of dealers by banning advertising them for sale on streets. Anyways, I paid £400 for it and reckon Ill get that back easy.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 12 June 2004
Go buy a car from a garage and return it before 1k have been put on it or its been your for a month and say you dont want it and they give you your money back.

come again?:confused: