ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scam??

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
Not really.

5 days listing left, 36 lots of 100% feedback and paypal used so can always refund you if you are scammed. Id imagine its just started cheap to get peoples attention.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  visualize whirled pe
I'd say. SCAM

He mentions £7k on the add (even a cat D repaired with polly filler and painted with poster paint by a monkey would be more than that)

A seperate email address (why not go through ebay, hacked account? wants mail getting to him instead, last purchace was 2006, maybe he found an inactive account and is going to use it to rip you off)

and there is no mot or tax info. (who, and I mean who the f**k buys a car privately without knowing this. even if you ask for the info it should be on the advert regardless, It's the bare bones basic info when you buy a car)

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mondeo TDCI 130
Not really.

5 days listing left, 36 lots of 100% feedback and paypal used so can always refund you if you are scammed. Id imagine its just started cheap to get peoples attention.

The asking price is seven grand, if that was right, i would take his hand, forearm and shoulder with me when i shook!!!

Did a textcheck thing, all dates etc correspond!

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172FF
Buy it, and that's £7k and a shiney blue V6 that you'll never see again.
Anyone who knows anything about Renault Sport cars wouldn't buy one without having a bloomin' good check over it, and as a seller, you'd most certainly offer the chance! You have to assume anyone who has one of these is an enthusiast, and would probably mention the fact that it's a phase 2 car, and the power output, and wether it was garaged overnight... I could go on...

SCAM.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup defo a scam .....

Vehicle Check for LV05ZZJ
We have further important information about LV05ZZJ, a Renault Clio Renault Sport V6 255 (3 Door Hatchback).
We are able to reveal whether this vehicle has ever been recorded as a stolen & recovered vehicle; checks from our competitors are unable to do this.
To view this information and more please continue to purchase a check below.
If you experience any problems please contact us.