ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scarborough - 182 in Racing Blue

RB 182
Might have been me!

Was there a blonde female in the passenger seat with a grumpy face? If so. Me.

RB 182
Nah not me then mate!

there's a couple in Scarborough now, which is a shame.

Only me and Josh are members on here though, which again is a shame, as i make a t**t of myself flashing and nodding people who don't give a s**t! ha.

Rb 182
I always flash and wave back :eek: you can tell its me cause i have the fist dent in the bonnet :/ and have been on here for years but just dont post much lol works out at a post a year for me :p

Last edited:
  172 + 350z
I also see you guys about a bit in Scarborough. Mine is the 182 with dark grey 182 wheels, reg SB54. I try to wave/nod back haha

RB 182
That we did!

And you're right mate, I nodded back :approve: Loved them wheels BTW.

There's quite a few around our area now lads, but not so many are members on the forum!

I'll be keeping my eyes open for y'all in future though!

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
glad you like mine on the wheels mate we r gunna have to have a meet in scarborough on a nice sunny day and get all the sports parked up on the marine drive

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
feirny i live in malton thought i saw u pointing at my car wondered who it was lol will keep an eye out for you in future

feirny i live in malton thought i saw u pointing at my car wondered who it was lol will keep an eye out for you in future

​Not there very much these days mate, was picking up nixieJ's mrs as she works near Morrisons. I'll be back in a 182 soon too.

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
nice i quite fancy one in that colour its really quite nice with black wheels on dont suppoe u know anyone with a 172 cup alternator for sale do you i have got all the brackets sandblasted and ready for paint just need a alternator

nice i quite fancy one in that colour its really quite nice with black wheels on dont suppoe u know anyone with a 172 cup alternator for sale do you i have got all the brackets sandblasted and ready for paint just need a alternator

Renparts mate.