ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SCCM people help deploying win 7

E39 530i
Hi Chris, How you doing?

I've tried a few guides like this, but not this one. I'll go through the guide you have provided as someone the ones which I have gone through just have not worked.

Thanks for all your help getting me up and running with SCCM as well, thank you very much. Cheers Mate.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
No worries, is nice acutally thinking about it again as don't get to do anything with it in the new job.

E39 530i
Below is the status message of the advertisement of my Deployment of Windows 7 via SCCM.

The can confirm that the current time on the client is between the advertisement start and expiration time. The client doesn't appear to download and run the task sequence.

Advertisement "WIN20027" was received from site "WIN".

The client passes any supported platform requirements and the SMS will add the advertisement's program to the list that will be displayed to users and/or run via assignment. If an advertisement is received but not displayed on a client, verify that the current time on the client is between the advertisement start and expiration times, and that the program specified in the advertisement is enabled.

Any ideas, so close yet so far......

E39 530i
I am not sure but that is what I thought, I've increased the cache to the maximum, I'll re-run the advertisement and have another play.