ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scorpian exhaust

anybody had experience with this stainless steel exhaust system, as ive jsut ordered one for 260quid for my valver. had any problems with em?

jimbo

ive got a cat back scorpion system, not had any problems and looks the part, not particulary loud, more of a low grumble but im happy with it!

Pete, when you say its not very noisy, how about at 70mph plus? The reason being im considering fitting a performance exhaust system but I do a lot of motorway driving. I dont want to be deafened by a loud exhaust! Anyway, I think loud exhausts just make the car sound like a bag of nails!

alright folks, ive got a scorpian fitted aswel as a k+N and im happy with it. I didnt want the crap boy racer sound. Just the low note and the crackin noise when you rev it hard. The scorpian system is on of the best kits on the market i.e build quality and performance enhancers. I would however recommend using an induction jit to enhance the system

cheers

Ben,

pretty much emphasise what ouzo says above. i have a K+N induction kit so at 70mph i have the hum from that but the exhaust is definatly not going to deffen you at 65mph+. Depends what you want really, the induction kit is pretty crap really but i only have it on to hear the induction roar which at full throttle is superb. Would recommend the scorpion though, even at 70mph plus mate!

Hey Guys,Ive got a Scorpion full system,and it sounds the mutts,Im bloody sick of these so called sports exhausts that sound like a three year old blowing raspberrys out the back of your car,Ive had no problems with it at all,apart from when i get a new rear bumper,and finding one that takes the twin exhaust without having to mod the bumper.

I agree with al of the above! The Scorpion is not that loud, but it turns more heads because people are used to the sound of a raspy Nova, but when they hear a Scorpion zorst people want to see whats making that deep throaty rumble! The sound is probably closest to the noise of a TVR Griffin if youve ever heard one.