ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion catback on mk4 rs

2016 Clio RS 220T
I drive a 2016 220T RS, I'm looking at getting a full scorpion catback system, how much volume do they add compared to the standard Akrapovic ? Any advice on scorpion systems would be great

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I drive a 2016 220T RS, I'm looking at getting a full scorpion catback system, how much volume do they add compared to the standard Akrapovic ? Any advice on scorpion systems would be great
Not sure on the scorpion system, but I personally wouldn't like anything louder than the akra. I think it's perfect. I am old though

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I had noticed that when searching the forum earlier. I haven't actually so will look now thank you, have you got a mk4 yourself ?
Yes mate, this is mine
IMG_20200622_190459_827.jpg

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah , quite an old picture. Got full Maxton design parts on now, also got a set of 18 Bolas on the way for it. Done anything to yours?
Just an ITG mate otherwise standard. Was tempted with the maxton bits myself, but I doubt I'll bother. Mrs uses it more than me lol

Clio 4 RS Trophy
Did you consider a 200 cell cat on the Akra system just to make it that bit louder instead of changing the exhaust?

Take a look at this thread:

2016 Clio RS 220T
Did you consider a 200 cell cat on the Akra system just to make it that bit louder instead of changing the exhaust?

Take a look at this thread:
I had only looked into full systems, where would I get one ? thanks