ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion Decat?

I've fitted one to an otherwise standard system, all joints are the same as the cat so it should slot straight in, but the one I fitted seemed about 2cm too long, I had to shift the rest of the exhaust back for it to fit and this resulted in the tail pipes sticking out a bit. Not a bad priced system though.
 
Cheers :)

Will hopefully be having a New Custom Centre Section made up when Funds allow so that would sort the Sticking out tips as I have Magnex Backboxes on it at the minute and miss the Rasp of when I had it Decatted before :)
 
Back
Top