ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion Exhausts (16v)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just a quicky!

My mate has a spare scorpion system that i could have but it has a centre box. Is it likely to be restrictive? Its just at the mo i have a straight through centre section and i dont want to lose any performance but wouldnt mind a stainless exhaust.

16v Phase 1
Hi Tom,

I've got a full Scorpion (de-cat back) system on my 16v (including the centre section).. Compared to some other standard 16s i've driven it certainly seems to free things up a bit and give a little extra, especially at the top end. Hard to say a direct comparison with a straight through, but all-in-all, i'm really happy with the Scorpion.

Scoop25

You'll loose a far bit going back to a system with a centre box.

I've had a completely straight through system and it was miles quicker than the BB system i had before (which i think may be manaufactered by scorpion?). It's not worth it...unless you can make some cash by punting it on...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i've got a scorpion system on my valver with bb de-cat, i was thinking about changing the centre section for a supersprint straight through pipe, will this be ok as the system would have 3 diffrent makes of pipe?? what straight through pipe u using tom 20v???