ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotland Meet, 14th April

Tappd'd RS
Taken from this thread - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=489499

Here's a few preview pics - more on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157623883773274/

4532470550_c724329a87_b.jpg

4531831289_44e590f516_b.jpg

4531839205_b6f8d31ec9_b.jpg

4532463278_f47d36c665_b.jpg

4532474398_054f0370fa_b.jpg

4531843271_1316427e77_b.jpg

More pics on my Flickr page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157623883773274/

Charged Superleggera
good pics and looks like a good meet. Focus rs and ek9 look mint. shame the focus rs is very comon these days. Saw 3 today coming home from football.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
good pics and looks like a good meet. Focus rs and ek9 look mint. shame the focus rs is very comon these days. Saw 3 today coming home from football.

Gotta laff TBH! @ people with clios saying the RS is very common.....be interested to find out how many are i the UK after Sept once production stops.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not bad Al, decent turn out from the lads and good chat as usual.

Need to get that exhaust sorted sooner rather than later i think...!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Nice pics Al, shame we never got some videos of the drive... Would have been a good watch seeing Iain in his mental 106 getting to the front! ROFL.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Gotta laff TBH! @ people with clios saying the RS is very common.....be interested to find out how many are i the UK after Sept once production stops.

Aye, not as common as a lot of people make out, although i've noticed a lot of the comments are coming from People in england, i've seen a few FRS's... but never seen 3 or 4 on the same day.

Charged Superleggera

I dont drive a clio mate. also you cant compare a clio to a focus r's as its in a different league. there are plenty focus r's in dundee. like i said i saw 3 today just coming home and i see them on a regular basis but maybe i notice them more because of their presence on the road.

1.4 mk3 Clio
So far i have only been lucky enough to have seen 1 Focus Rs and i was going to the Hibs game and it passed me on the bypass beautiful car white black bonnet lush as :approve:

koi

Audi S1
I don't think the Focus RS is that common, it's just that when you see one you can't help but take notice.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Everytime a FRS is mentioned somebody pipes up that they have seen a hundred in one day!

Who gives a flying f**k! It'll still be worth more than your toilet bowl Clio in a million years.

Porsche Boxster987S
even if the FRS is 'common' (lol @ that btw) . . who gives a flying fcuk. Its a fantastic lookin motor and sounds just aswell. They're popular for a good reason. I personally dont see that many out and about.

Edit : Just seen Gallys post above , only read as far as the 'common' comment lol

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
even if the FRS is 'common' (lol @ that btw) . . who gives a flying fcuk. Its a fantastic lookin motor and sounds just aswell. They're popular for a good reason. I personally dont see that many out and about.

Edit : Just seen Gallys post above , only read as far as the 'common' comment lol

They're popular for Heroes in EK9's to check their cars reflection using the FRS's boot on a B Road, eh Craig? :eek::eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols Ek9, heros choice!

Still can't get the sound of that FRS overtaking me, for a standard car to sound like that is incredible.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I look forward to hearing another one overtaking me.

And the ek9 sound the dogs balls!