ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish lurker turned member

erm, a black one
Hi all,

I've been a BG cup packed 182 owner for the best part of 2 years now and still have the same dumbass grin on my face everyday i drive it from the day i test drove it :approve:. I've been a lurker on here since i bought the car and have only recently removed the digit and got myself a paid up membership :eek: so thought I'd introduce myself. Name's Kev, 22 and live in Glenrothes, Fife (roundabout capital of teh world). I'll do a little a pic wh***ing in the media section when i get a chance later but here's a quick look...
full.jpg

Looking forward to seeing a few of the Scots lads at a meet sometime.

Cheers for reading,

Kev

tiTTy & SV650
welcome! Although East Kilbride and Cumbernauld are contendors for roundabout capital ;)

erm, a black one
cheers folks nowt wrong with a gid bit o banter :cheers:
finally got a chance to throw some more pics up with the new plates on in the media section.

Seen a few RS's round town Ali but never clapped eyes on an R27 will be looking out for him now tho

Welcome mate, love the BG colour, absolute nightmare to keep it looking clean in the awesome Scottish weather though!

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Hi and welcome to the site. Livingston has loads of roundabouts.............damn these "new" town designers!

a burnt one
Rory no contendors Glenrothes is a nightmare every 20 yards almost

Welcome OP

Aye untill a few years ago Glenrothes was known for not having any traffic lights, roundabouts were the answer to all traffic problems, theres a few lights now mind, in the strangest of places.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
welcome along chap,

havent seen you going about either, im not home much but will keep my eyes peeled for you when im about.

maybe catch you at a meet sometime

erm, a black one
aye hopefully get to meet a lot of the scottish lot on here at a meet sometime, legendary banter from what i've been readin lol