ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Ring Trip 2010

182 Cup
will be doing this depending on my leaving date for the army, i know its roughly that time next year im leaving.. ill give gibb a shout he will be interested in this definatly!

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm going with another club I'm a member of again in 2010. We went late April last year and we were lucky to get superb weather. Hoping to go either late April or May again next year. Would be good to be there the same time as you guys. Although Eddy might not have enough space! :p

Si, chances are we won't! Out of all the weekends in the year, unless we plan to go together, you should be safe ;)

After a bit of discussion last night.. We're thinking about including a few other places.. Stelvio etc.

Drew up a route, total mileage =3212! Might need a rethink

Si

RS Clio 172
Justin I'm sure it can be arranged for us to be there at the same time! I await the 2010 timetable...

as for stelvio... I was thinking a trip down the mulsanne straight on the way back, or maybe a trip to Spa... but i hear they're fucked for track time these days.

Thats me back at work! So will try draw up the route if I get the chance..

Would be an immense week. 10-15 tanks of petrol!? LOL

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thats me back at work! So will try draw up the route if I get the chance..

Would be an immense week. 10-15 tanks of petrol!? LOL

And the rest...Stelveo is an issue for the clio tho...Tight hairpins!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Vee's not got enough power and it's too arse heavy! Drifts about as well as a cruise ship!

White Sti Hatch
Once a routes up ill see what i can do holidays wise.....how long we talking for this trip then if it aint just the Ring ?

Being honest, Stelvio, San Bernadino etc is going to be a massive detour. Would be up for it, but its ALOT more to organise.

MY10 R35 GTR
After a bit of discussion last night.. We're thinking about including a few other places.. Stelvio etc.

Drew up a route, total mileage =3212! Might need a rethink

lol that would be a whole service interval done in one trip

MY10 R35 GTR
the way my trips away might work I may end up going to spa and ring at end of maye, so may need to give this a miss

Porsche Boxster987S
Gaz im definitly up for it mate. Despite what chick might say about no1 joining you etc :sleepy: My mates up for it too