ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish VX/Elise run

Pics from today, was a great run but the rain started and someone forgot their roof ;) decided i want an exige!!!!

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

Honda Supercharged Engine!
DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Awesome! I also like the S1. Very rarely see those wheels powdercoated black and they suit the car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You use the SLR for those pics?

All the elise's there look pisch imo. Gold is rank on black!

The tigra's lookin good tho.

You use the SLR for those pics?

All the elise's there look pisch imo. Gold is rank on black!

The tigra's lookin good tho.

the elises rear end look class imo.. not too keen on the front. used the SLR but was on auto mode, as i wanted to just get some simple shots, not even opened the instruction manual lol

yeah circa 300hp i think he said, but then so was the black VX.. rain/wet roads pretty much ended the run though

About 200kg in them though i'd imagine. S1 Elise is circa 680kg IIRC? I'd imagine the VX to be a bit more.

yeah bit more than 680, but the VX is a good bit heavier.. not keen on the S1 looks either

BMW M5 & E36
Turbo 930kg and NA 875kg according to the (not so) reliable source that is Parkers! S1 elise 690kg on there too :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The austin valdez shout made FCS 07!!! Bout the only thing that was good about it iirc!