ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratched in car park!

Renault Clio 2001 1.2
just got home after shopping and some ****** has slid along the side of my nearside rear wheel arch leaving some of his paint, thankfully no damage in the way of dents etc...
anyone know how i can get rid of his paint from my car???

Cheers

E90
w*****s, This happened to mine, when a unnamed man rallied my golf into a german obtactle, the plastic left on the paint polished off, but left iccle scratches that u can see in the sunlight, Normally it'll come off with a bit of turtle wax and elbow grease, but be prepared to be bombarded with various products and methods, the Rich brainwashing is a coming... LOL

Monaco Blue Mk2
When someone clipped my rear quarter, along with a couple of scratches there was a plastic mark off his wing mirror. (obviously he never stopped or left a note or anything :( ) Anyway, I gave it a few goes with scratch x and it did the trick.

E90
is it wise to use scratch X on a new car??? I wanna give it a wee go, on the scratchs but i'm scared it'll look different to the rest.

106 GTi
LOL @ the Weeman

Scratch X is a safer option than T Cut.

T Cut is fairly harsh compared to the Scratch X, which starts off as a cutting polish and breaks down to a finishing polish, meaning you dont put in finer scratches when removing the larger ones. Unlike T Cut whech satys constant in its Cut and normally induces milder marrring in removing the the damage your working on.

If it is just paint from the other car on there, a decent polsih like Autoglym Super Resin should remove it.

182 cup
happened to me in argos carpark near where i live ,in there for 10 minutes max,came out and had someones paint along the back wheelarch.after scratch x the sh~thead had left scratches and a nice dent.will never park ther again.you live and learn..