ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

screen and ps2 help

Stanced Honda S2000

hi peaople. i have seen a monitor that i am going to purcahse very shortly, i want to run my ps2 , hook that up to it. what will i require?

i know i will need an invertor, that makes a 240 appliance (ps2) run on 12v, is that correct, is it easy to wire ? this invertor. so, i got a monitor and an invertor, what do i do ? does it screw ur battery ? big time ? any help would be great. ive seen a invertor for £69.99 at onestopcaraudio.co.uk/ anybody any other cheaper places ? the monitor im looking at is about 120. what else do i have to look out or, is the screen a simple hook up to 12v ? like cig lighter or ignition ? please help !!

cheers , over and out, rich .

Id get the 12v conversion for the PS2 personally..

If you still want an inverter, very very easy to wire up.

Inverters are madly inefficient so your battery wont last long if ya dont have yer engine running - the 12v supply is a lot better.

As for screen, can just give it 12v in the car - depends. When I ran mine for the CarPC, I ran it from the power supply because then you get a regulated 12v supply - in a car, it jumps from anywhere between 7 -> 15 volts.. so.. make sure it can cope!

Thats expensive for a 150w..

Id still look into the 12v conversion for ya PS2.. much more efficient.. but a little more expensive.