ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Screen navigation advice please

Heres a description of something that was bid on and won on ebay:

a pioneer carrozzeria av system 6" motorised tv screen with anit glare surface coating.

pioneer carrozzeria av system hideaway tv tuner, AVX P60II and a pioneer carrozeria CXA 9155 command unit?? this plugs into the Hideaway tuner and has a little speaker inside it by the looks of it.

pioneer carrozzeria diversity antenna AV-914 ( basically a tv aerial to look at it)

pioneer carrozzeria 6 disc multi changer AVIC G90 gps system with built in gyro sensor unit and wiring loom it has a a 6 cd cartridge inside it although the cd is missing

all the relevant cables are included i havent tested the whole system but the cd changer works as does the screen mechanism ,it goes in and out and the screen looks fine, the on off sswitch works but thats all the testing i was able to do without fitting it!!

I got it very cheap basically because of his less then perfect feedback(out of 10 he has 1 neg as a npb) his lack of photos and the fact his spelling is even worse then mine. I was cautious about bidding but i have the intention of picking it up so wasnt too concerned. Well now the guy has said he wont sell it for what it went for (£200) but if ill give him £350 its mine-what a w**ker- but even at £350 i reckon its cheap. Anyone see any problems i havent though? Do you think ill be able to pick up the navi cd cheap? I think the unit requires another headunit but ive got one of those already not pioneer though but alpine-will that be a problem?

Should i bite his hand off or tell the guy to piss of. Ive spoke to him twice on the phone and he seems genuine if a little retarded

Volvo S60 T5

He has gota sell it for the price it went for, his fault he didnt set a reserve.

Does he want another neg feedback.

I have done the same myself let things go to cheaply but its tough luck.

And correct me if im wrong aint the carrozzeria systems from imported vehicles, most wont work correctly in the UK without adapters if I remember correctly.

is that what it means by carrozzeria- i no he technically has to sell it at that price but he aint gonna-what adapters will i be looking at?

robbing ebay scum-just found this out

A couple of possible problems you may find are that the user interface
is probably in Japanese, and theres a good chance that you wont get
a map disc for it. Id suspect its probably been pulled out of an
imported car for one or both of the above reasons. Personally, Id
steer well clear (Id also leave negative feedback and report him to
ebay if hes refusing to complete an auction that ended above
reserve).

Jon
--
In-Car Express http://www.incarexpress.co.ukU color=#0000ffhttp://www.incarexpress.co.uk/U

Cheers tom too for putting me onto the jap side of it