ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

screen

oooooooooh, new phone time.

Ive paid £150 before for a top of the range, new phone.. and then was gutted when it went right down in price.. Think Ill wait for it too be £35.

Had enough of my 8310 now.. (although it only cost £11.99 on contract)

Daz.

To the people with ps2 and screens fitted, where have you installed the PS2 and where do you store controller cables, thinking of fitting one under the glove box for easy changing of discs but worried about people kicking it.

Want to run controller extension cables and store controllers in rear side pockets that way they accessible for front and back gaming.

Any ideas or comments on that?

Lionel Richie

My screen is the Pioneer AVH 6400R (i havent got a dynamic interior anymore, i have 172 leather!!!!)

My PS2 is mounted under my driver seat with the controller cables just running back towards the rear seats (gonna get extension cables and mount them coming out of the cup holders in the front)